Property insurance and casualty insurance are types of coverage that help protect the stuff you own — your home or car, for example — and also provide liability coverage to help protect you if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injuries to another person or damage to another person’s belongings.

Sokol & Eisenberg Insurance can handle all of your property and casualty insurance needs including:

  • Automobile Insurance
  • Homeowners Insurance
  • Renters Insurance
  • Power Sports Insurance (boats, RVs, all-terrain vehicles, etc.)